Customer Sales Executive
Job Description: Responding quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies Arranging insurance cover as agreed with client Developing a positive relationship with the client Ensuring relationships…View job
24/7 Call Centre Agents X 6
24/7 Call Centre Agents Our client is currently recruiting a 24/7 Call Centre Agents, working four on, four off (shifts below). The role is focused on ensuring that information is…View job
New Business Representative
Our client is one of the leading employers in the area and are seeking a New Business Representative. They offer professional & structured training & development opportunities, genuine career progression…View job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Handy Person/Skilled Labourer, working for a busy company, that offers a full range of facility services throughout the public sector (housing associations, schools,…View job
Do you enjoy working with people and assisting them? If so a career in Customer Service could be right for you.
There are many different types of roles within Customer Services including;
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Team Leader / Customer Service Manager
- Account Manager
- Technical Support Advisor
Responsibilities for each role will vary, however they will all have the following in common;
- Dealing with customer enquiries via email and telephone
- Liaising with clients and identifying their needs
- Providing information about products or services
- Making product suggestions and recommendations
- Handling customer complaints and issues
- Working alongside other departments internally
- Keeping clients updated on products and services
- Updating internal systems and sending out correspondence
What skills are required?
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
What are the prospects like?
- Often Customer Service Advisors, progress into Customer Service Team Leader or Customer Service Manager roles.