Tenancy Sustainment Officer
Responsible for ensuring that the trust are fully prepared to respond to the challenges posed by welfare reform by providing a comprehensive and up to date benefits advice service, promoting…View job
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative Our client is one of the leading employers in the area and are seeking a Customer Service Representative. They offer professional & structured training &…View job
Woodwork Technician / Warehouse Operator
Our client, a highly successful and growing business/product provider is looking for a Woodwork Technician/Warehouse Operative to be based in Epsom. Job Description: Picking the boxes daily that make…View job
Customer Service Specialist
Our client is one of the leading employers in the area and are seeking an experienced and highly motivated customer focused individual to join their Customer First team. Job Description:…View job
Customer Service Associate – Financial Services
Our client, a well established and highly reputable financial services provider is looking for an experienced customer services professional, who has worked within an FCA regulated environment, to join their…View job
Call Centre Agent x 4
Our client is looking for experienced Call Agents, that have gained experience handling large volume incoming phone calls, with strong focus on liaising with members of the public in a…View job
Do you enjoy working with people and assisting them? If so a career in Customer Service could be right for you.
There are many different types of roles within Customer Services including;
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Team Leader / Customer Service Manager
- Account Manager
- Technical Support Advisor
Responsibilities for each role will vary, however they will all have the following in common;
- Dealing with customer enquiries via email and telephone
- Liaising with clients and identifying their needs
- Providing information about products or services
- Making product suggestions and recommendations
- Handling customer complaints and issues
- Working alongside other departments internally
- Keeping clients updated on products and services
- Updating internal systems and sending out correspondence
What skills are required?
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
What are the prospects like?
- Often Customer Service Advisors, progress into Customer Service Team Leader or Customer Service Manager roles.