Customer Service Associate – Financial Services
Our client, a well established and highly reputable financial services provider is looking for an experienced customer services professional, who has worked within an FCA regulated environment, to join their…View job
Call Centre Agent x 4
Our client is looking for experienced Call Agents, that have gained experience handling large volume incoming phone calls, with strong focus on liaising with members of the public in a…View job
Warehouse Operative / Handyman
Our client, a highly successful and growing business/product provider is looking for a Warehouse Operative to work in Epsom. Job Description: Picking the boxes daily that make up each product…View job
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and committed professional with excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to work to targets and meet deadlines. With a focus on…View job
Temporary Driver / Installer
Must have a full UK drivers license and be available to work from 23rd March for 3 weeks. Our client has been established for over 20 years and is one…View job
Working for our prestigious client in Dorking, this role is focused on assisting with the running of services in the restaurant, ensuring flawless execution for every guest on every occasion….View job
Do you enjoy working with people and assisting them? If so a career in Customer Service could be right for you.
There are many different types of roles within Customer Services including;
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Team Leader / Customer Service Manager
- Account Manager
- Technical Support Advisor
Responsibilities for each role will vary, however they will all have the following in common;
- Dealing with customer enquiries via email and telephone
- Liaising with clients and identifying their needs
- Providing information about products or services
- Making product suggestions and recommendations
- Handling customer complaints and issues
- Working alongside other departments internally
- Keeping clients updated on products and services
- Updating internal systems and sending out correspondence
What skills are required?
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
What are the prospects like?
- Often Customer Service Advisors, progress into Customer Service Team Leader or Customer Service Manager roles.