Software Support Technician – (Growing business – Excellent training) NEW
Job Description: Providing front line technical support Resolving any queries immediately where possible or managing through to resolution Raising and maintaining all necessary and relevant internal records Mixture of hands…View job
IT Support Engineer NEW
Responsible for the provision of efficient and timely IT support to colleagues across all office locations. You will monitor and maintain services and systems and resolve or escalate issues as…View job
Trainee Trading Coordinator NEW
This is an excellent career opportunity to join this professional and growing organisation. The purpose of the role is to communicate, coordinate and support software houses and intermediaries during development…View job
Senior Software Development Team Leader
Our client is looking for a technical expert to join their development team working as a full stack developer to provide technical leadership within the team. Day to day you…View job
First Line IT Support – Entry Level
Job Description: Supported by an IT team of 10, you will be first point of contact for all PC activity. Responsible for solving a range of software, hardware and network…View job
Are you naturally tech savvy? Are you methodical, logical and process driven? If this sounds like you, a career in IT may well be worth considering.
Jobs in IT vary from;
- IT Helpdesk / Support, where you will support and maintain a business’s IT systems to…
- Web developers who build and code websites to…
- Business Analysts who use data to compile reports to assist businesses in their decision making process.
What you will need;
- An excellent level of computer literacy and general technical know-how
- A degree may be preferred by some employers, but isn’t always essential
- Work experience in a relevant placement
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
What are the prospects like?
- Progression into more complex roles including IT Managerial roles, Programming, Networking, Systems, Service and Management.