Trainee IT Service Technician
If you are keen to start a career within IT, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for… Job Description: Conduct computer operations, general operating support to users, system…View job
Trainee Business / IT Support Technician
Excellent opportunity within rapidly expanding organisation, where you will be required to assist in the support of IT for the business. Job Description: Assist with and support printing of system…View job
Do you have knowledge of HTML / Photoshop? If so please get in touch, as we are looking for a Website / Marketing Assistant to work with our client on…View job
Are you naturally tech savvy? Are you methodical, logical and process driven? If this sounds like you, a career in IT may well be worth considering.
Jobs in IT vary from;
- IT Helpdesk / Support, where you will support and maintain a business’s IT systems to…
- Web developers who build and code websites to…
- Business Analysts who use data to compile reports to assist businesses in their decision making process.
What you will need;
- An excellent level of computer literacy and general technical know-how
- A degree may be preferred by some employers, but isn’t always essential
- Work experience in a relevant placement
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
What are the prospects like?
- Progression into more complex roles including IT Managerial roles, Programming, Networking, Systems, Service and Management.