IT & Relationship Manager
Working closely with the IT & Marketing Director, this role is responsible for managing the IT and comms infrastructure of the business, leading on both strategic relationships with third-party providers…View job
Service Desk Support Technician
Working on in IT helpdesk, this role is focused on providing support to all users, both onsite and in remote locations. Job Description: Resolving users support calls Managing support calls…View job
Working within a friendly office, this role focuses on developing software in accordance with end user requirements. Job Description: Develop software to user specifications Conform to procedures and standards in…View job
SAP Business 1 Specialist
Looking to earn some extra £££ before Christmas?? Our client in Epsom is looking for a SAP Business 1 Specialist to join on a temporary basis and assist with the…View job
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual who wishes to develop in a CRM role within a professional business environment. Reporting to the Head of Digital,…View job
Are you naturally tech savvy? Are you methodical, logical and process driven? If this sounds like you, a career in IT may well be worth considering.
Jobs in IT vary from;
- IT Helpdesk / Support, where you will support and maintain a business’s IT systems to…
- Web developers who build and code websites to…
- Business Analysts who use data to compile reports to assist businesses in their decision making process.
What you will need;
- An excellent level of computer literacy and general technical know-how
- A degree may be preferred by some employers, but isn’t always essential
- Work experience in a relevant placement
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
What are the prospects like?
- Progression into more complex roles including IT Managerial roles, Programming, Networking, Systems, Service and Management.