First Line Support Analyst
Provide a professional, friendly and welcoming customer focused 1st line technical support, assisting users with PC, laptops, mobile devices, MFD issues via phone, Office 365 and other software applications. Job…View job
Responsible for implementation of new systems in accordance with the instructions of the Manager, Systems Development and in liaison with other departmental Managers Job Description: Liaising with users to identify…View job
Our client are looking for a technical expert to join their development team working as a full stack developer on their industry leading software, and to provide technical leadership within…View job
Security Application Engineer
Estimate, plan and execute testing activities to ensure security of company products and associated tools and systems Job Description: Analysis of IT systems architecture in terms of security and risk/…View job
Temporary First Line Service Desk
The role reports to the IT Service Support Team Manager and forms part of the Service Support Team. The primary purpose of the role is to provide 1st level incident,…View job
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual who wishes to progress in a CRM role within a professional business environment. In this CRM Executive role, the…View job
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic staff who can work quickly under their own steam in a variety of duties around the workplace. The successful candidate must have an eye…View job
Temporary Service Desk Analyst
Temporary Service Desk Analyst The role reports to the IT Service Support Team Manager and forms part of the Service Support Team. The primary purpose of the role is to…View job
Application Support Associate
As first point of contact for our Clients, the Application Support Associate is responsible for managing support queries via telephone and email, whilst delivering Customer Service excellence. Ideally with a…View job
Are you naturally tech savvy? Are you methodical, logical and process driven? If this sounds like you, a career in IT may well be worth considering.
Jobs in IT vary from;
- IT Helpdesk / Support, where you will support and maintain a business’s IT systems to…
- Web developers who build and code websites to…
- Business Analysts who use data to compile reports to assist businesses in their decision making process.
What you will need;
- An excellent level of computer literacy and general technical know-how
- A degree may be preferred by some employers, but isn’t always essential
- Work experience in a relevant placement
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
What are the prospects like?
- Progression into more complex roles including IT Managerial roles, Programming, Networking, Systems, Service and Management.