Application Support Associate
As first point of contact for our Clients, the Application Support Associate is responsible for managing support queries via telephone and email, whilst delivering Customer Service excellence. Ideally with a…View job
First Line IT Support Technician
The role of first line IT support technician will be the first point of contact for all IT queries at the company’s site for customers and internal teams. The role…View job
Job Description: Working closely with product managers, business analysts and developers to understand complex business problems and client needs Deliver exceptional new features in our ground-breaking web based application Responsible…View job
Software Sales Executive
As part of our clients ambitious expansion plans, we are now looking for an enthusiastic, organised individual to join our sales team and help drive the new sales part of…View job
Are you naturally tech savvy? Are you methodical, logical and process driven? If this sounds like you, a career in IT may well be worth considering.
Jobs in IT vary from;
- IT Helpdesk / Support, where you will support and maintain a business’s IT systems to…
- Web developers who build and code websites to…
- Business Analysts who use data to compile reports to assist businesses in their decision making process.
What you will need;
- An excellent level of computer literacy and general technical know-how
- A degree may be preferred by some employers, but isn’t always essential
- Work experience in a relevant placement
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
What are the prospects like?
- Progression into more complex roles including IT Managerial roles, Programming, Networking, Systems, Service and Management.