Field Support Engineer / European Service Provider Support
Great employer with a fantastic benefits package are seeking a new Engineer to carry out the following; Support sales into the Telecommunications/Broadband Service Provider market for fibre cable and connectivity…View job
Service Desk Support Analyst
Service Desk Support Analyst Working for our prestigious client in Reigate, you will be the main point of contact for all IT issues within the business and will manage these…View job
IT Support Technician
Our client specialises in providing managed hosting services to the SME businesses. The Company have enjoyed steady growth into varied sectors including financial, engineering and recruitment. Their expertise focuses on…View job
Are you naturally tech savvy? Are you methodical, logical and process driven? If this sounds like you, a career in IT may well be worth considering.
Jobs in IT vary from;
- IT Helpdesk / Support, where you will support and maintain a business’s IT systems to…
- Web developers who build and code websites to…
- Business Analysts who use data to compile reports to assist businesses in their decision making process.
What you will need;
- An excellent level of computer literacy and general technical know-how
- A degree may be preferred by some employers, but isn’t always essential
- Work experience in a relevant placement
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
What are the prospects like?
- Progression into more complex roles including IT Managerial roles, Programming, Networking, Systems, Service and Management.