Our client, a successful, busy and growing organisation within the leisure sector is looking for an experienced Engineer to join the team. Main tasks: Assist in all matters relating to…View job
2nd Line IT Service Delivery Technician
Working for a highly established and professional organisation reporting to the Manager of ITSD. Main responsibilities: In liaison with the Manager IT Service Delivery Technical Services, conduct of general IT…View job
Are you naturally tech savvy? Are you methodical, logical and process driven? If this sounds like you, a career in IT may well be worth considering.
Jobs in IT vary from;
- IT Helpdesk / Support, where you will support and maintain a business’s IT systems to…
- Web developers who build and code websites to…
- Business Analysts who use data to compile reports to assist businesses in their decision making process.
What you will need;
- An excellent level of computer literacy and general technical know-how
- A degree may be preferred by some employers, but isn’t always essential
- Work experience in a relevant placement
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
What are the prospects like?
- Progression into more complex roles including IT Managerial roles, Programming, Networking, Systems, Service and Management.