Senior Provisioning Coordinator
Required by lovely company who supply technology to charities and voluntary sector organisations. Job Description: Provisioning of products from the company portfolio Owning the provisioning processes Regularly reviewing processes with…View job
Senior Software Developer
Our client is looking for a technical expert to join their agile development team working as a full stack developer on our industry leading software and to provide technical leadership…View job
Technical Support Representative
This would suit a technically minded individual who has an interest in the SaaS industry. The Representative will have allocated accounts to manage from an operational perspective. The day to…View job
Are you naturally tech savvy? Are you methodical, logical and process driven? If this sounds like you, a career in IT may well be worth considering.
Jobs in IT vary from;
- IT Helpdesk / Support, where you will support and maintain a business’s IT systems to…
- Web developers who build and code websites to…
- Business Analysts who use data to compile reports to assist businesses in their decision making process.
What you will need;
- An excellent level of computer literacy and general technical know-how
- A degree may be preferred by some employers, but isn’t always essential
- Work experience in a relevant placement
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
What are the prospects like?
- Progression into more complex roles including IT Managerial roles, Programming, Networking, Systems, Service and Management.