IT Support Technician
Our client specialises in providing managed hosting services to the SME businesses. The Company have enjoyed steady growth into varied sectors including financial, engineering and recruitment. Their expertise focuses on…View job
Using data analytics, you will assess processes, determine requirements and make recommendations to the board and stakeholders. In addition, you will also identify opportunities for improvements and investigate new systems…View job
Technical Sales Executive
Can you sell exciting technology “consultatively” and build relationships with B2B customers? Do you want to earn an achievable £80k uncapped OTE package? Our client formed 2002, and since then…View job
Senior Audio Visual Installation Engineer
Our client’s HQ is based in Leatherhead, Surrey and they have a strong team of go-getters who love to create unique solutions for our clients. As Zoom continues to grow…View job
Are you naturally tech savvy? Are you methodical, logical and process driven? If this sounds like you, a career in IT may well be worth considering.
Jobs in IT vary from;
- IT Helpdesk / Support, where you will support and maintain a business’s IT systems to…
- Web developers who build and code websites to…
- Business Analysts who use data to compile reports to assist businesses in their decision making process.
What you will need;
- An excellent level of computer literacy and general technical know-how
- A degree may be preferred by some employers, but isn’t always essential
- Work experience in a relevant placement
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
What are the prospects like?
- Progression into more complex roles including IT Managerial roles, Programming, Networking, Systems, Service and Management.