Quality Assurance Engineer
Our client is looking for someone with a passion for software to join their Agile development team working as a Quality Assurance Engineer. You will be responsible for carrying out…View job
Technical Support Representative
This would suit a technically minded individual who has an interest in the SaaS industry. The Representative will have allocated accounts to manage from an operational perspective. The day to…View job
IT Network Administrator
Our client is the UKs market leader in their industry and due to continued success, they are actively recruiting for an IT Network Administrator to provide support to the Head…View job
Information Security Analyst
Reporting into the Head of Information Security & IT the aim of the role is to provide support for all Information Security projects, polices & standards, with a focus on…View job
Working for a cutting-edge technology company based in the heart of Leatherhead. Your job will be to act as first point of contact for their Clients. Responsible for handling queries…View job
Software Sales Executive
This position is for someone who takes great pride in what they do, is able to work independently and take full responsibility for their work as well as being a…View job
NetSuite System Administrator
A new and exciting role working for a well-established company based in Chessington, where you will be working with Functional Managers to design and build new processes within NetSuite. Job…View job
Notice: Undefined variable: category_id in /home/optimarecruitment-co-uk/public/wp-content/themes/optimarecruitment/taxonomy-job_listing_category.php on line 78
Are you naturally tech savvy? Are you methodical, logical and process driven? If this sounds like you, a career in IT may well be worth considering.
Jobs in IT vary from;
- IT Helpdesk / Support, where you will support and maintain a business’s IT systems to…
- Web developers who build and code websites to…
- Business Analysts who use data to compile reports to assist businesses in their decision making process.
What you will need;
- An excellent level of computer literacy and general technical know-how
- A degree may be preferred by some employers, but isn’t always essential
- Work experience in a relevant placement
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
What are the prospects like?
- Progression into more complex roles including IT Managerial roles, Programming, Networking, Systems, Service and Management.