IT Quality Assurance Manager
Our client are looking for a technically focused Quality Assurance Manager to join their development team working on our industry leading software, and to provide overall quality assurance leadership within…View job
Trainee IT Service Technician
Job Description: If you are keen to start a career within IT, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for… Job Description: Conduct computer operations, general operating support to…View job
Front End Developer
Job Description: Provide specialist technical skills and knowledge that facilitate the design, development and maintenance of Website and SharePoint solutions Facilitate the security, availability, capability, and performance of website solutions…View job
Are you naturally tech savvy? Are you methodical, logical and process driven? If this sounds like you, a career in IT may well be worth considering.
Jobs in IT vary from;
- IT Helpdesk / Support, where you will support and maintain a business’s IT systems to…
- Web developers who build and code websites to…
- Business Analysts who use data to compile reports to assist businesses in their decision making process.
What you will need;
- An excellent level of computer literacy and general technical know-how
- A degree may be preferred by some employers, but isn’t always essential
- Work experience in a relevant placement
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
What are the prospects like?
- Progression into more complex roles including IT Managerial roles, Programming, Networking, Systems, Service and Management.