Business Intelligence Analyst
Reporting to the Finance Controller of a large corporate company. The key purpose of this role is to create and develop business intelligence for stakeholders. Job Specification: Responsible for developing…View job
NetSuite System Administrator
A new and exciting role working for a well-established company based in Chessington, where you will be working with Functional Managers to design and build new processes within NetSuite. Job…View job
Due to continuing success, our client is looking to recruit a Software Tester to undertake testing on workflow and RTM Developments, which will allow the developers to focus more on…View job
Senior Software Development Team Leader
Our client is looking for a technical expert to join their development team working as a full stack developer to provide technical leadership within the team. Day to day you…View job
Quality Assurance Engineer
Our client is looking for someone with a passion for software to join their Agile development team working as a Quality Assurance Engineer. You will be responsible for carrying out…View job
Software Support Technician – (Growing business – Excellent training)
Job Description: Providing front line technical support Resolving any queries immediately where possible or managing through to resolution Raising and maintaining all necessary and relevant internal records Mixture of hands…View job
IT Support Engineer
Responsible for the provision of efficient and timely IT support to colleagues across all office locations. You will monitor and maintain services and systems and resolve or escalate issues as…View job
Notice: Undefined variable: category_id in /home/optimarecruitment-co-uk/public/wp-content/themes/optimarecruitment/taxonomy-job_listing_category.php on line 78
Are you naturally tech savvy? Are you methodical, logical and process driven? If this sounds like you, a career in IT may well be worth considering.
Jobs in IT vary from;
- IT Helpdesk / Support, where you will support and maintain a business’s IT systems to…
- Web developers who build and code websites to…
- Business Analysts who use data to compile reports to assist businesses in their decision making process.
What you will need;
- An excellent level of computer literacy and general technical know-how
- A degree may be preferred by some employers, but isn’t always essential
- Work experience in a relevant placement
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
What are the prospects like?
- Progression into more complex roles including IT Managerial roles, Programming, Networking, Systems, Service and Management.