There are currently no vacancies.
Notice: Undefined variable: category_id in /home/optimarecruitment-co-uk/public/wp-content/themes/optimarecruitment/taxonomy-job_listing_category.php on line 78
If you enjoy helping others, working with a variety of people and implementing systems and procedures then a career in Human Resources might be right for you.
Human Resources jobs range from;
- HR Assistant
- HR Manager
- Recruitment Assistant
- Training Officer
Typical responsibilities will include;
- Training and development
- Assisting with the recruitment process
- Dealing with employee issues and grievances
- Providing advice and guidance to employees
- Providing analytical reports
- Managing employee records
- Ensuring compliance and employment law are adhered to
What skills are required?
- Approachable nature
- Excellent communicator, personable and well organised
- Able to deal with difficult situations
- CIPD qualification, depending on the role